3 lengths of GeoTul / GeoToolSometimes two inches of dirt will cover an outcrop in an important area. If you have only a pointed rock hammer, you can't do anything. This tool will get you a sample. Also, in these latitudes moss will cover many outcrops. With this tool you can cut the roots, and scrape away lichens, and roll-up moss like a carpet. You will get more samples with this tool, than with any other PAIR of tools. It is made of three pounds of manganese steel similar to railroad track, and it will actually work harden - meaning the steel will get tougher with use.
- GeoTul / GeoTool features:
- New tougher alloy 13% manganese similar to RR track steel
- Hickory Handle Absorbs Vibration
- Safety Grip coating on handle and Custom Knob Grip
- Reinforced Mattock for removing topsoil
- Flat Top allows tool to stand up
Available in 18", 23" and 28" lengths to fit your needs!